In this episode, we speak with Seb and Marieta, a couple who has been traveling the world after saving up for a few months. We get into specifics like what they pack, how much they saved, and some experiences they’ve been through.
- Contact me at: http://twitter.com/edwincov
- Journey Feed’s Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/journeyfeed
- Long Exposure Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/longexposuretravel
- Seb and Marieta’s Photograph Gallery: www.longexposuretravel.com/gallery/
- Travel insurance they use: http://www.chapkadirect.fr
- Their YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBydzF05P3grmzxIA_0cEpQ (Check out the video called “Safety Measures” to prepare for your trip).
Oh, what’s in Seb’s backpack?
- 5 pairs socks
- 2 pairs of pants
- 1 pair of shorts
- 5 t-shirts
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP Full Frame CMOS with 1080p Full-HD Video Mode Digital SLR Camera (Body) (you can find it here: Amazon affiliate link)
- 50mm lens
- 70-200mm lens
- 12-24mm lens
- Fujifilm X10 (find it here: Amazon affiliate link)
- iPad mini
- Macbook Pro 13″