In this episode we talk about the costs of building a website.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- JourneyFeed.com/Bluehost (affiliate link)
- GoDaddy.com, 1and1.com, Bluehost.com
- An SSL Certificate lets you accept credit card information on your website
- How did I end up paying $12 for a year for a website? I looked up GoDaddy coupon code (on Google) and found one with a $1 per month with a free domain.
- If you want help with your website, shoot me an email at edwin ((at)) journeyfeed.com
- NameCheap.com for domain names